Thursday, August 18, 2011

Baroque Love

I wrote about these boots a few weeks ago, before they had even been released for sale. I ordered them the instant they hit the Fluevog Shoes website, and anxiously awaited their arrival. When they did come I opened the blue-paper wrapped box and gasped - because they are beautiful beyond words. Shoe addicts, I present my favourite new shoes - maybe my favourite shoes ever, as they are just so stunning.

Fluevog Shoes - Baroque "Velazquez", $479

Also in Black!
And these are my beautiful Baroques, just after delivery, and after I put them on. Heaven.





5 comments:

  1. congratulations on your baroque velazquez!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband bought me these in red for X-mas after he saw me lusting after them, and they are stunning indeed. Problem is, I have NO idea what to wear them with! Thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ekdale - I tend to wear them with black tights, and a very simple black skirt or dress. The attention in this case should be on the boots, so I try to not overwhelm with a more fancy outfit than is necessary. I also add a bit of grey to avoid the flamenco dancer look ;) Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank ya. I'm considering installing a shelf in my living room for them to sit upon while not in use, since they are definitely a work of (wearable) art.!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the small boot in same color and they are stunning. I can wear them with jeans and a casual shirt in a similar color. Everyone notices these shoes, from children to gentlemen.

    ReplyDelete