Thursday, August 25, 2011

Why, John Fluevog? Why?!?

Well, shoe addicts, I'm going to lose a lot of weight this fall - because most of my food budget will be spent on boots from Fluevog. Their fall line this year is astonishing, and each time they add new ones to the website I groan and check my bank balance yet again. I love Fluevogs - there is no doubt - but I don't see how anyone can resist the offerings they have this season. This blog is rapidly becoming a love sonnet to Fluevog, but I can't help it. With shoes like this how can I resist? How can you?!?

Fluevog - Bellevues "Annie Steele", $349

 Also in Black!

1 comment:

  1. the bellevue family is really nice and quite comfortable. and yes, the fall fluevog line is quite lovely! i'm still lovin' your love for shoes!

    ReplyDelete