Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fall-ing For Boots

At times this poor little shoe blog is neglected as I get pre-occupied with other writing projects. This blog is never far from my thoughts, though, as shoes are never far from my mind, either. As our temperature drops, the leaves begin to turn colour, and the windshield of my car requires scraping my thoughts turn to fall and boots. Boots, boots, boots, fall is ALL about boots to me. I found these boots today at Schuh and thought them terrific for crunching fall leaves on those cool afternoons.

Schuh- "Fabri" Brogue Boot, £100
 And in Black, too!

2 comments:

  1. Seems that this is so called thong shoes and my favorite style is Pointed Toe Leather Pumps look at this design quality, very precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a brilliant blog! I'm very happy with the comments!.. Work Boots

    ReplyDelete