Thursday, May 26, 2011

Fab Espadrilles in Unexpected Places

As I've explained I'm not a shoe snob. If I can buy a great looking shoe cheap I will, and even if it will only last one season. You see in my opinion a shoe that lasts TOO long is a problem because then you feel guilty about buying new shoes. If you wear your shoes out then you NEED new shoes and no guilt is involved. So while a quality shoe is great so is a cheap shoe that lasts a few months and then is tossed, making room in your closet for new shoes!

I was amazed to find these sweet little espadrilles at Old Navy online. They only cost $26.50, and if you order more than $50 shipping is free! So, you can get two pairs of espadrilles for just over $50 - what a deal! I own these and get so many compliments. A gentleman friend called them a "provocative" shoe, and a female friend called them "sweet". Any shoe that can get compliments of that range is a great, great shoe!

Old Navy Wedge Espadrille






No comments:

Post a Comment