Monday, June 20, 2011

Fluevog - Wonder Kilimanjaro

Shoe addicts, I have a new favourite shoe. I actually purchased these a couple of months ago when I was in Vancouver (after ogling them on the Fluevog shoes website for weeks). This past weekend I wore them for the second time and after all the looks and compliments knew I needed to write about them. They are sweet and yet sexy, comfortable and yet stylish. You can switch out the raw leather laces for ribbons, as I did this weekend, and turn them into an incredibly hot little shoe. Addicts, may I introduce you to....

Fluevog - Wonder "Kilimanjaro" $285
Modifed with black ribbon for a night out..
Also available in tan...

2 comments:

  1. what a GREAT IDEA with using ribbon. i LOVE it!!! thanks so much.

    by the way, i came across your blog because i was hoping to find pics of how folks have have pulled together their kilimanjaros. i feel i hit the jackpot coming across ribbon instead of laces!

    i purchased my pair (also in black) several months ago during fluevog's anniversary sale. (here is my blog post with hyperlinks in the post to my little fluevog addictions ... note to self - need to start blogging and also put pics up of the fluevogs i purchased!) anyway, i am going to wear my kilimanjaros this week, and this afternoon, i am going to the fabric store to pick up ribbon!

    be well ... and i'll poke around your blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! are these comfortable to walk in the city? I am wanting to buy ones but not sure if they would be the right ones for me! Any pointers would be awesome! thanks :)

    ReplyDelete