Monday, June 6, 2011

Topshop Is Tops For Shoes, Too!

You can find some pretty great shoes in Canada. However, for truly great, eye-popping, show-stopping, shoe designs I find there are none better than English shoe retailers. They just seem to have an approach to shoes that is a bit more whimsical and intriguing than their North American counterparts. One of the clothing and shoe retailers I discovered in London is Topshop. I love their clothing and shoe lines. The great news is that Topshop will ship to Canada if the order is over £75, and the shipping charge is only £7.50 (practically free considering what some retailers far closer to home charge!).  Even better news is that Topshop is coming to Canada - I hear a store will be opening in Toronto this year. Great news for those who love those English styles!

I found these today and think they are fab!

Juggle "Asymmetric Points - £62

 Also in a lovely grey...
 And a very hot red!

No comments:

Post a Comment